If you are defending a lawsuit or seeking legal prosecution regarding a civil matter, Orlando Civil Law Attorneys Garcia & Zalloum can provide representation for you or your business.
Our civil litigators can handle all major aspects of your lawsuit and consult with you to determine the best course of action. If you are being sued, our team can help you navigate the complicated court system and ensure you do not miss any deadlines — a delayed response to a lawsuit can severely affect your defense strategy.
Orlando Civil Law Attorney
Civil Law Cases
We pursue and defend a wide range of civil litigation cases, including personal injury law, employment law, family law, business and finance law, real estate, and landlord/tenant law in the greater Orlando area.
If the bank is foreclosing on your home, it’s not too late. We have successfully fought to save the homes of many and may be able to do the same for you. Don’t lose your home, contact us to discover your options, and for swift action that may avoid foreclosure.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to no fault of your own, such as a slip and fall or car accident, contact us immediately. Our driven litigation attorneys will seek the best resolution possible to recover costs for medical bills and other damages as a result of your injury.
Business and Employment Contracts
If you have entered into a contract with a party who you believe is not holding up their end of the bargain, reach out to explore your options. Whether it involves construction, real estate, or employer non-compete agreements, we have handled a variety of breach of contract claims. Allow us to aggressively pursue your case.
What to Expect From Your Civil Attorney
As your civil litigators, we handle all aspects of your case and prioritize your interests throughout the entire process. We’re sensitive to the time and expense regarding civil legal matters — whether it be a pre-litigation resolution or taking your case to trial — we form strategies to pursue your goals as diligently and efficiently as possible.
In building the strongest case possible, we are prepared to:
- Interview you, any witnesses and other parties
- Prepare for and conduct depositions to be used as testimonial evidence
- Handle any and all correspondence with the other party’s attorneys and the court
- File motions, briefs, and all necessary documentation with the court
- Seek the strengths and weaknesses of the opposing case by developing a discovery plan and serve discovery requests
- Hire expert witnesses that testify to technical or medical aspects of your case
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Present your case before a judge and/or jury